title

Photo by Jason DeVarennes

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Clonmel to Tullow - Ireland 2016

Wow, suddenly time is speeding up. I'm getting close to the end of the trip. It seems like ages ago that I was in Tullow at the wedding of Dave and Siobhan, and now here I am on my way back to Tullow with plans to have dinner with the newlyweds and catch up with family.

This has really been an awesome trip. I've had the chance to explore so many areas, but have really just scratched the surface. I now have a long list of places to come back and explore even more. One of the purposes of the blog is for me to look back and see routes and photos to jog my own memory and provide launching points. I have 10 years worth of tours already planned. I missed so much!




As I was getting closer to the end of the trip, I sent off messages to the in laws in Tullow. Daphne and Suzanne had planned a weekend away, so I'd need to arrive Thursday to see them. As it was now Thursday, I aimed the bike toward Tullow.

 


 




 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

test